Vacature Inventory Controller
Due to the current crisis our organization has decided to put all recruitment on hold, I hope that we will be able to continue within a couple of weeks
We will retain your candidate file in our recruitment system and may inform you of job openings that match your profile if you selected this option.
We also invite you to visit the Career Section on our web site regularly
Please feel free to contact us in case you want more information
“Innovative technology and breathtaking vehicles are what we do best”
Nissan is a leading car manufacturer, available in 160 countries and selling over 5.4 million vehicles annually. Committed to creating customer value and shifting expectations the brand has earned its own place in the market due to continuous innovation.
Nissan Europe’s After Sales organisation, based at Nissan Motor Parts Center in Amsterdam, is responsible for all After Market activities, such as Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Service Engineering and Warranty. Providing top level service to our customers is one of our main aims.
INVENTORY CONTROL SECTION
The Inventory Control Section plays an important role in the distribution of parts and accessories to Nissan & Infiniti dealers and distributors in Europe. Parts and accessories are delivered from Nissan warehouses from all over the world, our alliance partner Renault, Nissan’s European factories and worldwide direct suppliers. One of the main targets is to ensure a high level of availability of parts and accessories in order to comply with the demand and requirements of our customers. The Inventory Control Section is split into two teams based on supplier level.
This Inventory Control team is responsible for forecasting, ordering and on time deliveries of accessories from approx. 130 worldwide direct suppliers. The team exists of 6 members (including this vacancy). Each team member will control his own group of suppliers and you will report to the Coordinator Inventory Control.
- Optimizing service / availability and stock level targets;
- Managing own group of worldwide direct suppliers;
- Responsible for answering customer inquiries (feedback on delivery time and follow up);
- Inventory analysis (demand patterns, variance in stock levels, supplier performance);
- Support to new model projects with a new accessory line up;
- Weekly / monthly order placement and follow up; providing monthly forecasts to suppliers;
- Daily communication by e-mail & phone with suppliers.
Profiel Inventory Controller
REQUIRED BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor degree in Logistics and/or Economics;
- Strong communicator in Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- High analytical, numeric and problem solving skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- A team approach with the skills to also work independently;
- Pro-active and positive attitude;
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines;
- Advanced skills in Excel, basic skills in Access.
Do you feel like this profile suits you, apply now and join the Inventory Control team! Please send your motivation and CV to Sverlinden@nissan-europe.com or RPO HRBP Katherine Gimenes Katherine.Gimenesemail@example.com