Dealer Network Development & Customer Quality Intern
Vacature Dealer Network Development & Customer Quality Intern
Are you currently enrolled at a University or Hogeschool and looking for some hands-on experiences? Are you enthusiastic and eager to develop your skills in the Regional Business Unit (RBU) Nissan Belux? Do you want to learn from one of the largest car manufacturers in the world?
If you are still reading, then you are at the right place. Welcome to Nissan!
Our vision is to enrich people’s lives. We introduced trendsetting cars like the QASHQAI, JUKE, GTR or the LEAF, world's best-selling first zero-emission, 100% electric vehicle for the mass market. Moreover, we provide top level service to customers.
The RBU Belux is responsible for all marketing, after sales, sales and service of Nissan’s passenger and commercial vehicles in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Dealer Network Development (DND) & Customer Quality department are the main coordinators between Nissan Belux and our Regional head office in France as well as various departments such as marketing, distribution, sales. Our aim is to enhance our retail store representation and performance in Belgium while fulfilling our customer satisfaction in every area of our business.
Primary role and responsibilities – what will you do
For a period of minimum of 5 months:
- Support the implementation of the new Nissan customer satisfaction communication tool (Quick Voice of Customer)
- Identify potential issues in processing customer data and propose ad hoc solutions to maintain customer data integrity and quality in Nisan systems
- Coordinate project progress and action plan with Nissan Europe Customer Quality team
- Based on customer data analysis and output reports coming from QVOC, propose solution to enhance customer satisfaction
- Test solution with the field and dealers
- Support European dealer training contents (products, technical) roll out and coordination with external suppliers
- Support Customer Quality and training budget and expense engagement process
- Monitor dealer sales performance and dispersion and prepare monthly reports to big dealer groups in Belgium and Luxemburg
- Provide Ad hoc support for dealer network development
Profiel Dealer Network Development & Customer Quality Intern
Qualifications & Skills
- 3rd/4th year bachelor student in Economics
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), proficiency in Dutch and French
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Good analytic skills, self-reliant, a team player, proactive and flexible
- Driving license appreciated to go and visit network with staff from DNDCQ team or Field force.
If you are interested in this unique internship, please sent your application to NMPC-Recruitment@nissan-europe.com
For further information you can contact Laurent Brener L.Brener@nissan.be