After Sales Performance Manager Belux
Vacature After Sales Performance Manager Belux
“Innovative technology and breath-taking vehicles are what we do best”
Nissan is a leading car manufacturer, available in 160 countries and selling over 5.4 million vehicles annually. The brand has earned its own place on the market due to continuous innovation. Nissan invented the Crossover (QASHQAI) and developed the first mass produced full electric family car, the LEAF.
After Sales Department
Nissan Europe’s After Sales organization is based in 2 locations Aartselaar and Amsterdam and is responsible for all After Market activities: including Sales, Marketing, Product Development for Parts and Accessories, Logistics, Engineering, Warranty and Dealer Methods. Our aim is to be the first choice for customers by being the most trusted brand for them during their car ownership.
What is your role and responsibility:
The mission of the After Sales Performance Manager is to maximize After Sales volume, customer satisfaction and profit through efficient dealer management.
What will you do:
- Support dealer network in process improvement and business development where necessary to ensure profitable growth.
- Build value into dealer operations by improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage Dealer After Sales performance.
- Reporting and forecasting to AS Manager and all other secondary FF on key issues effecting AS performance.
- Responsible for After-Sales CVA achievement.
- Support CQ and Loyalty After-Sales action plans and ensure right programs implementation: Service Prospect Management leads segmented and transferred to sales team
- Manage special service project implementation with the dealerships (e.g. Rapid Service, NSSW, NSOE
- Support product launches and special after campaigns on parts, accessories (e.g. summer campaign, winter campaign).
- Promote associated business (extended warranty contracts, service contracts) in conjunction with Sales Performance managers.
Profiel After Sales Performance Manager Belux
What do you bring:
- 2-6 years relevant experience in the automotive industry, preferably in After Sales Marketing;
- Bachelor level education;
- You are analytical and detail-oriented, proactive and a quick learner, enthusiastic and eager to develop;
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a true influencer;
- You have a natural sense of urgency;
- Office Package proficiency (Excel/PowerPoint/Access);
- Fluent in English, Dutch (Flemish) and French.
Aartselaar Antwerp Belgium